You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a doodle... that’s kinda the same thing.
Benefits of Owning a AussieDoodle:
1. Great security pups, help lessen chances of theft in homes.
2. Minimal to non shedding Hypoallergenic coats to not have to wear them on you or your couch.
3. Studies show that people that own dogs are 30 minutes more active than those who don’t... help you lose weight or keep in shape.
4. Help lower blood pressure, stress & anxiety.
5. Make great therapists (cheaper than a real one)
6. Great family dogs that love people and other animals.
7. Make great walking or jogging partners that also great to protect you.
8. Help improve your social life.
9. They don’t stink like most regular haired dogs, don’t need to bathe them often.
10. Nothing better than hugging a doodle that loves your hugs.
We love each & every doodle puppy that comes into our lives. Studies show they help lower depression, blood pressure & levels of stress. “They've been found to decrease the risk of asthma in children and have been linked to lower blood pressure.” (Times.com)
Dog owners are known to get 30 more minutes of exercise than those that don’t own dogs. Those with allergies can benefit since most doodles are hypoallergenic .
Life is definitely happier with doodle.
.Click here to see availability of puppies.
.#wellnesswednesday feature. ?| @bestofsonoma
#visitsonoma #bestofsonoma #cutestpuppies #sonoma #sonomacounty #california #doodlesoftheworld #winecountry #sunsetmag #airbnbsuperhost #aussiedoodlesofig #doodletherapy #doodlesofcalifornia #aussiedoodles #aussiedoodlesofinstagram #doodlepuppies #aussiedoodlesofig #doodlesofinstagram #sonomavalley #doodlelovers #doodlepup #doodles #superhosts #superhostairbnb #minhacalifornia #doodlemom
Yas H. Castro
Realtor, Animal lover, Farmher, Foodie, Traveler, No Waste & Simple Toxin-free Living Advocate